If you’re looking to create stunning lighting effects with Pixel LED and DMX fixtures, incorporating video file inputs can add a new dimension to your work. Here are some of the top software options that support video file input for Pixel LED and DMX lighting control:
- MadMapper – Create mappings and projections with video inputs and pixel-mapped LED fixtures.
- Resolume – Mix and match different video sources, including video files, for video mapping and VJ work.
- Lightform – Use projected visuals and LED lights for interactive experiences with video file input support.
- Jinx! – Free pixel mapping software with video file input for complex lighting effects.
- QLC+ – Powerful lighting control software with video file input support for complex lighting shows and effects.
- Arena – Video mapping software with video file input support for complex video mappings and effects.
- Madrix – Powerful LED lighting control software with video file input support for complex lighting effects and sequences.
- Glediator – Free Pixel LED control software with video file input support for complex lighting effects and sequences.
- LED Edit – LED Edit is a software that can be used to create lighting effects for Pixel LED fixtures. It supports video file input and allows you to create custom effects and animations.
Additionally, if you’re looking for ready-made video content to use with your Pixel LED fixtures, check out the Pixel LED Effects Video Pack. This pack includes a variety of pre-made video loops and animations specifically designed for use with Pixel LED fixtures. With the Pixel LED Effects Video Pack, you can easily enhance your lighting displays and create stunning visual effects with minimal effort.
No matter which software option you choose, incorporating video file input support can take your lighting displays to the next level. So why not try out one of these options today and see what kind of stunning effects you can create?